Salary: £15,000 Gross plus commission and staff discount on clothes.
Hours: Full Time 38-40 Hours A Week
Location: Norton Barrie, Bolton
Working at Norton Barrie is fast paced, demanding and the perfect place to build your career in retail. Our Norton Barrie store staff are hardworking, energetic and individual. Their passion for what they do is easy to spot and is reflected in the excellent customer service that is delivered in our stores and online on a daily basis. In your role as a sales assistant, you will be a brand ambassador for Norton Barrie and you will be expected as part of a team to drive sales and maximise profit opportunities for the store.
What does a Sales Assistant role at Norton Barrie look like?
- Proactively achieving individual and team sales targets for the week/month.
- Delivering world class customer service to our customers in store.
- Ensuring that product and trends knowledge is up to date so that you can relate to the customer and sell the key features and benefits to the customer.
- Working well as part of a team and individually.
- Warmly approaching customers and initiating a dialogue to establish their needs/wants.
- Ensuring the Sales Floor is kept tidy and clean and maintains Norton Barrie’s high standards.
What are we looking for?
- Ideally a love for mens & ladies’ fashion.
- Ability to work in a fast paced demanding retail environment with an enthusiastic, flexible attitude.
- A passion for a role in retail.
- Ability to work in a team and as an individual.
What do we offer you?
- A fun, fast paced, demanding retail environment – Our staff love working for Norton Barrie because they are able to contribute ideas that are listened to and often implemented.
- Training and Development – Enjoy on the job training as well as training and development that is run by management who have over 100 years’ experience in retail.
- Amazing Colleagues – Work is so much easier when you work with like-minded people. We are proud to hire passionate people who are driven to succeed.
- Succession Planning – We recognise our Superstars and we aren’t afraid to offer them promotions and moves to encourage them to keep learning and developing.
- Bonus Potential – Hit your targets and receive a cash reward on a weekly basis.
- An initial 30% staff discount after 1 months employment increasing to 50% staff discount after 3 months of employment.
Want to work with our Norton Barrie team? Apply today with your CV!