Calling all LEGO fans! To celebrate the release of LEGO® Ninjago® in cinemas, including The Light, Bolton, from October 13th, we’ve teamed up with Warner Bros. Pictures to offer you the chance to perfect (or show off!) your building skills at our Master Builder LEGO® Building Workshops on Sunday 15th October.
PLUS! We’re also giving you the chance to win ONE OF FIVE sets of Kid’s LEGO® Ninjago® goodies including T shirt, baseball cap, gift bag, key chain, notebook, badge, USB stick, stationery set and sticker sheet up for grabs! Simply complete your details in the form below by 11.59pm on Sunday 22nd October for your chance to WIN!
The workshops will be run by a super master model builder from LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre in Manchester – where you can now visit the new LEGO® Ninjago® City Adventure. Our super master builder will dish out all the tips and teach you all the tricks for building the perfect LEGO® model.
Sessions are just 20 minutes long and are limited to 15 participants, operating on a first come, first served basis so get in early to avoid disappointment!
Sessions run at the following times:
- 10.00am – 10.20am
- 10.30 am – 10.50am
- 11.00am – 11.20am
- 11.30am – 11.50am
- 12noon – 12.20pm
- 1.00pm – 1.20pm
- 1.30pm – 1.50pm
- 2.00pm – 2.20pm
- 2.30pm – 2.50pm
- 3.00pm – 3.20pm
- 3.30pm – 3.50pm
- 4.00pm – 4.20pm
For your chance to WIN one of FIVE sets of Kid’s LEGO® Ninjago® goodies, complete your details below! Terms and conditions apply. See below for details.
Market Place LEGO Ninjago Competition Terms and Conditions
- Market Place Shopping Centre LEGO Ninjago competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except any relative of an employee of Market Place Shopping Centre and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering you are giving consent to Market Place Shopping Centre developing your entry.
- Route of entry for the competition is via the Market Place website: www.boltonmarketplace.co.uk
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- The promotion dates are as follows: Start: Tuesday 09 October 2017, End: 11.59pm Sunday 22nd October 2017, Winners drawn: Monday 23rd
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- To enter, you should complete the online entry form at www.boltonmarketplace.co.uk.
- Any entries received outside of these times will not be counted.
- Any promotional material relating to the competition, forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes available consist of LEGO Ninjago branded T Shirt, Baseball Cap, Gift Bag, Key Chain, Notebook, Badge, USB Stick, Stationery Set and Sticker Sheet.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Five winning entries will be chosen at random from all entries received.
- The winners will be notified via email on the day the competition is drawn. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize will not be delivered to the winners and must be collected from The Management Suite at Market Place Shopping Centre, Bolton. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize can be collected.
- The winner must claim their prize by within 14 days of the competition draw date.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material including but not limited to websites, social media platforms, magazines and mobile services, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 14 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Market Place’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Market Place shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Market Place also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.