Hands up who’s feeling the luck of the Irish this week? Ok… now hands up who’s looking forward to some St. Paddy’s day shenanigans?! Ok… now we’ve got your attention, we’re setting you a little challenge… So dig out your most fetching St. Patrick’s Day attire and don your green face paint… All in the name of a little Irish fun.
From Friday 17th to Sunday 19th March, we’re asking you to upload your funniest green selfie to our special competition post on Facebook for your chance to win a gift box from Great Ale containing 3 bottles of real Ale, plus a meal for 2 with glass of prosecco at Prezzo.
Terms and conditions apply. See below for details.
This Friday 17 March, not only marks St. Patricks Day but one year since Market Place’s very own foodie hub, The Vaults, opened to the public. Prezzo and Great Ale at The Vaults were the first to open their doors and are set to celebrate in style…
There’s gonna be a great party atmosphere rising from the depths of The Vaults throughout the day – with Prezzo and Great Ale’s celebrations in full swing. Great Ale will be getting in on the Irish theme for their first anniversary bash. So, head down and join them for an exclusive green beer (or two!), with music and entertainment and lots of competitions throughout the day.
Market Place St. Patricks Day ‘Go Green’ Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Market Place Shopping Centre St. Patricks Day ‘Go Green’ competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Market Place Shopping Centre and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Route of entry for the competition is via the Market Place Shopping Centre Bolton Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/marketplacebolton/
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
5. The promotion dates are as follows:
Start: Friday 17th March 2017
End: 11.59pm Sunday 19th March 2017
Winners drawn: Monday 20th March.
6. Any entries received outside of these times will not be counted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9. To enter, you need to upload a photo of yourself in St. Patrick’s Day themed fancy dress, in the comments section of the competition Facebook post – posted at 9am on Friday 17th March 2017.
10. Any promotional material relating to the competition, forms part of these terms and conditions.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize available consists of: a gift box from Great Ale containing 3 bottles of real Ale and a meal for 2 with glass of prosecco at Prezzo.
14. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. One winning entry will be chosen at random from all correct entries received.
16. The winner will be notified via Facebook on the day the competition is drawn. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The prize will not be delivered to the winners and must be collected from the Market Place Shopping Centre, Bolton. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize can be collected.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. The winner’s name will be available 14 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
23. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. Market Place’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
25. Market Place shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
26. Market Place also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.