If you’re looking to make this Mother’s Day extra special for the Mum in your life, here’s your opportunity!
Because we know how much mum loves that personal touch, this Mother’s Day we’re inviting the kids to get involved. Taking full advantage of their creative flair, we’re asking them to create a picture or write a poem about their Mum for the chance to win her a bottle of Prosecco and box of chocolates from Mezzo, a bouquet of flowers and their unique masterpiece, framed.
Simply download a frame here, and let their creativity take over. Once their masterpiece is complete, either post to the address below or drop it in the red post box outside Pandora on the Ground Floor.
Market Place Shopping Centre
3rd Floor Management Suite
All entries will be displayed in a gallery of Bolton’s Best mums and a winner will be chosen from all entries received and announced on Saturday 25th March.
Terms and conditions apply. See below for details.
Market Place Mother’s Day ‘Get Creative and Win’ Competition Terms and Conditions
- Market Place Shopping Centre Mother’s Day ‘Get Creative and Win’ competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 0-13 years except any relative of an employee of Market Place Shopping Centre and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entries must be made with full parental consent.
- By entering you are giving consent to Market Place Shopping Centre developing your entry.
- Route of entry for the competition is via the Centre Management Suite, Third Floor, Market Place Shopping Centre, Bolton.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- The promotion dates are as follows: Start: Wednesday 15th March 2017, End: 5pm Friday 24th March 2017, Winner Announced: Saturday 25th March.
- Any entries received outside of these times will not be counted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- To enter, you should download an entry form at www.boltonmarketplace.co.uk/entertainment/mothersdaycompetition, create a picture or write a poem about your mum, complete the details at the bottom of the form and post or deliver your entry to: Market Place Shopping Centre, 3rd Floor Management Suite, Bolton, BL1 2AL.
- Any promotional material relating to the competition, forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize available consists of: a bouquet of flowers from Plantation Flowers, a Box of chocolates and your entry, framed.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- One winning entry will be chosen at random from all correct entries received.
- The winner will be notified via phone / email on the day the competition is drawn. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize will not be delivered to the winners and must be collected from the Market Place Shopping Centre, Bolton. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 14 days after closing date by emailing the following address: Gurjeet@almarketing.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Market Place’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Market Place shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Market Place also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.