Win a prize for your Valentine!
Win one of three perfect M&S prizes for your loved one, in time for Valentine’s Day!
Champagne, a box of chocolates, a bouquet of flowers and a one night stay at The Holiday Inn with breakfast included worth over £150
Prosecco and a box of chocolates
A box of chocolates
To enter this free draw, you need to find the red letter box on the ground floor at Market Place, fill out the form supplied and post it!
The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 11th February and the lucky winner will be announced on the Market Place Facebook page on Friday 12th February – good luck!
MARKET PLACE 2016 VALENTINE’S ENTRY AND DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 16 and over who provide their email address and other details requested on the official entry form. No purchase is necessary.
- Only entries on the official Prize Draw entry form will be selected. Entries on other media, or on copies of the official Prize Draw entry form will be discarded.
- Employees of Market Place shopping centre, (Market Place) its agents, its retailers and their staff, or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information for this Prize Draw you agree to your details being added to the Market Place customer database and to receive emails from the centre containing offers and news that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Market Place accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 6pm on 11 February 2016. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen by a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The first entry selected will win the first prize, the subsequent entries drawn the second and third prize in that order. The draw will take place before 12 noon on 12 February 2016 and announced on the centre’s Facebook page that afternoon and the winners also contacted by email or telephone.
- Market Place accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the centre).
- If a winner does not respond to Market Place within 14 days of being notified on our Facebook page, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Market Place shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Market Place shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize should be collected by the winner from the centre’s Management Offices. Please bring photographic proof of identity.
- The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 12 February 2016 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 2016 Valentine Prize Draw, 3rd Floor Management Suite, Bolton, BL1 2AL
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Market Place retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Market Place’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Market Place and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Market Place and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- Market Place accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Market Place further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Market Place for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Market Place reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Market Place in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Market Place shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Market Place Shopping Centre, 3rd Floor Management Suite, Bolton, BL1 2AL