WIN A FABULOUS MOTHER’S DAY HAMPER!
Give your mother a real treat with a hamper overflowing with goodies for Mother’s Day.
Just fill in the details below to enter our free draw and we will let you know if you have won, by phone or email ready to collect your prize on Saturday 5 March.
1st Prize: Bouquet of flowers, champagne, beauty hamper & chocolates worth over £175
2nd Prize: Beauty hamper, champagne & chocolates worth over £150
Winners will be announced on Friday 4 March, on our Facebook page. Click here to follow us!
To enter fill out the form below and check your inbox for confirmation. Good luck!
Courtesy of M&S
Market Place 2016 Mother’s Day Draw Entry Terms & Conditions
- The free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 16 and over who provide their email address and other details requested on the official online entry form. No purchase is necessary.
- Only entries on the official online Prize Draw entry form will be selected. Entries on other media, will be discarded.
- Employees of Market Place shopping centre, (Market Place) its agents, its retailers and their staff, or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information for this Prize Draw you agree to your details being added to the Market Place customer database and to receive emails from the centre containing offers and news that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Market Place accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 6pm on Thursday 3 March 2016. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered. Entrants must be available to be contacted by telephone or email on Friday 4 March 2016.
- The winner will be chosen by a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The first entry selected will win the first prize and the second entry drawn the second prize. The draw will take place before 12 noon on Friday 4 March 2016 and announced on the centre’s Facebook page that afternoon and the winners also contacted by email or telephone.
- Market Place accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prizes and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the centre).
- If a winner does not respond to Market Place by 6pm on Friday 4 March 2016 then the winners’ prize will be forfeited and Market Place shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win the same day or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Market Place shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize should be collected by the winner from the centre’s Management Offices on Saturday 5 March 2016. Please bring photographic proof of identity.
- The name and country of the winners can be obtained after 5 March 2016 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 2016 Mother’s Day Prize Draw, 3rd Floor Management Suite, Bolton, BL1 2AL
- The prize is as stated, non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. 1st Prize: Bouquet of flowers, champagne, beauty hamper & chocolates (worth over £175). 2nd prize: Beauty hamper, champagne & chocolates (worth over £150).
- Market Place retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Market Place’s reasonable request. The winners consent to the use by Market Place and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winners’ photographs and names for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Market Place and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- Market Place accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Market Place further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Market Place for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Market Place reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Market Place in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Market Place shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Market Place Shopping Centre, 3rd Floor Management Suite, Bolton, BL1 2AL